Per i nostri ospiti italiani: Prezzi speciali per giorni, settimane e mesi. Per richieste Tel. +49 (0) 81789978760 oppure via mail a: email@example.com
In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular in accordance with BDSG nF and the European General Data Protection Regulation ' GDPR '). This data protection declaration also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our person responsible (hereinafter “responsible person”) within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7
GDPR is: LA BREVA
Managing Director Jürgen Bauer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer
email@example.com Data types, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data that we process
usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact details (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), payment data (bank details, account details, payment history, etc.)), contract data (subject matter of the contract, duration, etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos, etc.), communication data (IP address, etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Processing of contracts, optimizing the website technically and economically, enabling easy access to the website, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, security measures,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
visitor / user of the website, customers, prospects,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following we will inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out on your request, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (eg statutory retention requirements), the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 letter d) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and if your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR is the legal basis.
Transfer of personal data to third parties and processors
In principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, eg when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, eg for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement for order processing, this always takes place in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG nF and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”.
Insofar as we obtain your express consent to data transmission to the USA due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield", according to Art. 49 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes , possibly without legal remedies for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further Storage is required for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention obligations for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention obligations in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO of documents (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• Internet service provider of the user;
• the date and time of the request;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request came;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data does not take place.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR, which is also in the above purposes.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period has expired, these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of
cookies: Necessary, essential cookies:Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, eg regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (eg if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies:These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations for the third party providers.
- Data categories: user data, cookies, user ID (in particular the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our website technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies on the basis of your consent (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that the legal basis in this case is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. The legal basis is also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b) GDPR, if the cookies are used to initiate contracts, eg for orders.
- Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
You can find information on deleting cookies by browser here:
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-at/guide/safari/sfri11471/ mac
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-und-website-daten-in-fi refox-loschen
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/ 17442 / windows-internet-e xplorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-c ookies
- Objection and "opt-out": You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can limit the functionality of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de / Preference Management / ) contradict.
Cookie Consent Solutions
Consent Manager Provider
- We have integrated the Consent Manager Provider (CMP) (service provider: Jaohawi AB, Håltegelvägen 1b, 72348 Västerås, Sweden, website: https://www.consentmanager.de) as a consent management service on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: cookies, date and time of the visit, device information, browser information, anonymized IP address, opt-in and opt-out data. Through this service we can obtain your consent to the storage of cookies and also document them. In addition, a cookie is stored in your browser in order to be able to assign your consent or its revocation. You can find further information below in the data protection declaration of the data processor CMP: https://www.consentmanager.de/privacy.php .
- Purposes of data processing: compliance with legal obligations, consent storage.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes according to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 letter f) GDPR as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations according to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- Storage period: Storage of the data until you delete the CMP cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. The revocation receipt of a previously given consent will be kept for a period of three years. The storage is based on the one hand in our accountability according to Art. 5 Para. 2 GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: CMP provider in Europe. We have therefore concluded an order processing contract in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR with the data processor.
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from users, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to meet his statutory retention requirements for business letters . If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit.b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact requests in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract. In the case of statutory archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When you contact us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process and process the contact request and will be temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display. The storage takes place for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to provide proof of the call and for economic reasons in order to enable a callback. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. If the purpose of the contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache saves the calls for 0 days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually for the necessity of blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your email address. Only this is a duty. The provision of further data is voluntary and only serves the purpose of personal contact. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for registration. After you have registered with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us with a link to confirm your registration. If you click this confirmation link, your e-mail will be added to the newsletter distribution list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your login data will be blocked and automatically deleted after days.
- We also log the IP address you used when you registered, as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (registration and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is the fulfillment of legal requirements with regard to the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of abuse with regard to your e-mail.
- As part of your declaration of consent, the contents (eg advertised products / services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter are specifically described.
- When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. The newsletters contain so-called "web beacons" or "tracking pixels" that are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in pseudonymized form, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine whether and when you have opened the newsletter and which links have been clicked in the newsletter. This serves the purpose of optimizing and statistical analysis of our newsletter.
- The legal basis for sending the newsletter, measuring success and saving the e-mail is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 Paragraph 2 No. 3 UWG and for logging your consent Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 letter f) GDPR, as this serves our legitimate interest in providing legal evidence.
- You can object to tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the receipt of the newsletter would also end. Tracking is also not possible if you deactivate the display of images in your e-mail software. However, this may have restrictions with regard to the functions of the newsletter and the images contained will then not be displayed.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can exercise your revocation by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter, sending an email or sending a message to our contact details above. We save your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, your data will only be saved anonymously for statistical purposes.
Google AdWords with conversion tracking
- We use the “Google Ads with Conversion Tracking” service ( service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) to draw attention to third-party websites by means of advertisements on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data / communication data . When you click on one of our Google ads, a cookie is saved in your browser, which is valid for about 30 days. If you then call up our website, we and Google can use the cookie to evaluate whether you have visited our website and which of our pages you have visited. Google creates statistics about this. The data is also transferred to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google account, the data can be assigned to your account by AdWords. If you do not want this, you must log out before visiting our website.
- Purpose of data processing: This conversion tracking serves the purpose of analysis / success measurement, optimization and the economic operation of our advertising and website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data using “Google Ads with Conversion Tracking” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and efficient economic operation of our advertising and website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR.
- Data transfer / recipient category: Google Ireland.
- Storage duration: up to 540 days.
- Opposition and elimination options ("opt-out"): You can object to the installation of cookies by Google in various ways or prevent them:
• You can prevent cookies in your browser by setting "do not accept cookies" , which also does includes third party cookies;
• You can deactivate conversion tracking directly on Google via the link https://adssettings.google.com , whereby this setting only lasts until you delete your cookies.
• You can use the link https://optout.aboutads.info to view personalized advertisements from third-party providers that participate in the advertising self-regulatory initiative “About Ads”for US sites or for EU sites at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/ deactivate, whereby this setting only lasts until you delete all your cookies;
• You can permanently deactivate cookies using a browser plug-in for Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer under the link https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996 . This deactivation may mean that you can no longer use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
- Further information can be found in Google's data protection declaration at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html .
- We have integrated the website analysis tool "Google Analytics" ( service provider: Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website. With regard to the use of the data, there is a joint responsibility for data processing between Google and us in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR. We have agreed with Google that we will assume primary responsibility for the processing of the data in accordance with the GDPR and that we will fulfill all of the obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of the data (including Art. 32 to 34 GDPR ).
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using “Google Analytics” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal Base. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR. For services that are provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user behavior is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to use the information obtained to optimize services to fulfill the To be able to offer the purpose of the contract.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (eg user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. The deletion of data whose retention period has expired takes place automatically once a month.
- Data transfer / recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Opposition and elimination options (“opt-out”):
• You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can limit the functionality of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http: / /tools.google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = de
• As an alternative to the browser plug-in above, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking [__ here please__ insert the Analytics opt-out link on your website] .The click sets an “opt-out” cookie that prevents your data from being recorded when you visit this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In that case you would have to set the cookie again.
• You can deactivate the cross- device user analysis in your Google account under "My data> Personal data".
- We have integrated the anti-spam function “reCAPTCHA” from “Google” ( provider: Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website .
- Data category and description of data processing: usage data (eg website accessed, IP). By using "reCAPTCHA" in our forms, we can determine whether the entry was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other data required for this can be transmitted to Google servers in the USA.
- Purpose of processing: Avoidance of spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third-party provider using “reCaptcha” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal Base. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f) of the GDPR.
- Data transfer / recipient category: Third party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: until the cookies are deleted by you as the user.
- You can find more information about Google ReCAPTCHA at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/ and in Google's data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/privacy .
- We have integrated maps from “Google Maps” ( provider : Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website .
- Data category and description of data processing:Usage data (eg IP, location, page accessed). With Google Maps, we can display the location of addresses and directions directly on our website in interactive maps and enable you to use this tool. When you visit our website, where Google Maps is integrated, a connection to the Google servers in the USA is established. Your IP and location can be transmitted to Google. In addition, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page. This is also done without a Google user account. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not want this, you have to log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for advertising purposes, market research or optimization of its websites.
- Purpose of processing: Provision of a user-friendly, economical and optimized website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third-party provider using “Google Maps” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f) of the GDPR.
- Data transfer / recipient category: Third party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: Cookies up to 6 months or until you delete them. Otherwise, as soon as they are no longer required for processing purposes.
- Opposition and removal option: You have the right to object to the creation of user profiles by Google. Therefore, please contact Google directly using the data protection declaration below. You can make an opt-out objection to the advertising cookies here in your Google account:
Social media plug-ins
- We use social media plug-ins from social networks on our website. We use the so-called "two-click solution" Shariff from c't or heise.de: https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Shariff-Social-Media-Buttons-mit -Datenschutz -2467514. html ; Service provider: Heise Medien GmbH & Co. KG, Karl-Wiechert-Allee 10, 30625 Hanover, Germany; Data protection declaration : https://www.heise.de/Datenschutzerklaerung-der-Heise-Medien-GmbH -Co-KG-4860.html .
- Data category and description of data processing: usage data, content data, inventory data. When you visit our website, “Shariff” does not transmit any personal data to the third-party providers of the social plug-ins. Next to the logo or the brand of the social network you will find a controller with which you can activate the plug-in with a click. This activation represents your consentIn the form that the respective provider of the social network receives the information that you have accessed our website and that your personal data is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third-party cookies. With some providers such as Facebook and XING, according to their information, your IP will be anonymized immediately after collection. The plug-in provider saves the data collected about the user as a usage profile. You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the controller.
- Purpose of data processing: improving and optimizing our website; Increasing our awareness through social networks; Ability to interact with you and the users among themselves via social networks; Advertising, analysis and / or needs-based design of the website.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR. In so far as you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR. For pre-contractual inquiries or when using your personal data to fulfill a contract, Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit.b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- Data transmission / recipient category: social network.
- Social networks used and objection: We refer you to the respective data protection declarations of the social networks with regard to the purpose and scope of data collection and processing. There you will also find information about your rights and setting options for protecting your personal data. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you can contact the respective plug-in provider directly to exercise these rights.
- We have plug-ins from the social network Facebook.com (company headquarters in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website as part of the so-called "two -click solution "You can recognize this by the Facebook logo“ f ”or the addition“ Like ”,“ Like ”or“ Share ”.
- As soon as you willingly activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to the Facebook servers. In doing so, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, eg clicking the “Like” button, this information is also transferred from your browser to the Facebook server in the USA and stored there and displayed in your Facebook profile and, if applicable, with your friends .
- The purpose and scope of the data collection and its further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com / about / privacy / . Data collection with the "Like" button: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 . You can manage and contradict your settings regarding the use of your profile data for advertising purposes on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/ .
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Facebook when the plug-in is activated.
- Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com / legal / terms / information_about_page_insi ghts_data .
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
If the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
Managing Director Jürgen Bauer
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
- Right to correction
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to delete your data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless this is contrary to statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage.
- Recht auf Einschränkung
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with data protection regulations, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
Status: June 15, 2021
Source: View original
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
7. Advertising through marketing networks
Google AdWords Remarketing
We use Google Adwords to advertise this website in Google search results and on third-party websites. For this purpose, the so-called remarketing cookie from Google is set when you visit our website, which automatically enables interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous CookieID and based on the pages you have visited. This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our website in the context of a weighing of interests.
Any further data processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your web and app browser history will be linked by Google to your Google account and that information from your Google account will be used to personalize advertisements that you will find on the web lake. In this case, if you are logged in to Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, your personal data is temporarily linked by Google with Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.de). Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. On the basis of this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
8. Social media plug-ins
Use of social plugins from Facebook
Our website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from social networks.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook, Google, Twitter or Instagram servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the page. By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server of the respective provider (possibly in the USA) and stored there. Are you logged in to one of the services, the providers can directly assign the visit to our website to your profile in the respective social network. If you interact with the plugins,for example press the “Like” or “Share” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The information is also published on the social network and shown to your contacts there.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the provider as well as a contact option and your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the provider.
If you do not want the social networks to assign the data collected via our website directly to your profile in the respective service, you must log out of the relevant service before visiting our website . You can also completely prevent the loading of the plugins with add-ons for your browser, eg B. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/). "
Youtube video plugins
Third-party content is integrated on this website. This content is provided by Google LLC ("provider").
YouTube is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
The extended data protection setting is activated for videos from YouTube that are integrated on our site. This means that no information from website visitors is collected and stored on YouTube unless they play the video.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the provider as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Google's data protection information http://www.google.com /intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html . "
9. Sending evaluation reminders by email
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. Rating System.
This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
Evaluation reminder by Trusted Shops
If you have given us your express consent during or after your order, we will send your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15c, 50823 Cologne (www.trustedshops.de) so that they can Email you a review reminder.
This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or directly to Trusted Shops.
10. Contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims ;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if
- you dispute the correctness of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you only have a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right of objection, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing requires the assertion, exercise or defense of Serves legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
Schöner urlauben mit LA BREVA: