Travel information - getting to Lake Como
Lake Como cheap flights & motorway routes
Getting to our holiday properties on Lake Como couldn’t be easier! There are daily flights from London, Luton, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh for as little as £50 return with all three Milan airports – Malpensa, Linate and Bergamo – less than 2 hours from Lake Como by car.
Here’s a full list of all the direct flights available:
- EASYJET - Gatwick to Malpensa and Linate, Luton to Malpensa, Edinburgh to Malpensa
- RYANAIR - Stansted to Bergamo, Bristol to Bergamo, East Midlands to Bergamo, Manchester to Bergamo. Leeds Bradford to Bergamo
- BRITISH AIRWAYS - Heathrow to Malpensa and Linate
- FLYBE - Birmingham to Malpensa, Manchester to Malpensa
- ALITALIA - Heathrow to Linate and Malpensa, London City to Linate
Or if you’re not in a hurry, why not enjoy a leisurely drive through France and Switzerland? Como is less than 11 hours from the Calais Eurotunnel and Ben, our UK travel consultant, will be happy to recommend routes and places to break your journey on the way.
Beautiful holiday with LA BREVA: